How it Works -Prices
The Typical Client
If you are coming to us to become a client, we will send you an extensive questionnaire so that we know you well when you first come to us. In addition, we would be helped by your bringing in any prior records and lab results so that we know how your body is functioning right now.
- First Visit: We schedule you for a full hour of getting to know each other and going over the benefits of what we believe we can offer you.
- Make a list of topics to address and work on. Do you want Bio-identical Hormones right away? Do you have cancer? Want IV therapies? Brain health?
- Review your current history and physical
- Review your "functional matrix" of possible core imbalances and how to measure and test for where you are
- Start with your priorities with what you need done first
- Schedule testing and initial laboratory evaluations of your hormones
- We may be able to start some interventions the first visit
- Visit Number Two - About a Month or two Later
- With your first results back, we'll get you started
- Show you how to,change your diet, lifestyle and adjust to your own chemistry
- Go over the right supplements and why you need what we recommend
- Review your current nutritional status
- Recommend other testing to look for signs of future disease rise
- Get you started and into full swing with your initial program
- Visit Number Three: Another 3-6 months go by. You should be feeling better. This might be just a half an hour
- Repeat measuring to see what our first intervention did
- Review of any testing we did the last time
- Chart your course of nutrition, exercise, mind body, supplements, hormones and detoxification
- Visit Number Four: 6 months down the road. It's fine tuning and another careful testing to make sure you are optimal. Not just normal, optimal.
- Every 6 months, a shorter visit between 15-30 minutes.
Review: This is Our Program
- Carefully supervised optimization of your biological processes including bioidentical hormones, oxidative stress, gut function, toxin excretion and monitoring, nutrition, exercise and mental stress reduction
- Regular review of and management of your medication and supplement doses
- Access to our weekly email newsletter
- Access to our library of teaching tools, powerpoints and videos
- Emails and phone calls to keep you on track outside of the visits to our office returned within a day (Concierge patients have unlimited access.)
- A path of investigation to help fully sort out all your issues
Clear recommendations on how to reverse the damaging processes that have brought you to the trouble you are currently in.
Costs To You: Insurance companies currently pay for disease management and most do not cover anti-aging strategies. (We think they have it backwards.) Keeping you well means our incentives are aligned with yours. We will provide you with a bill you may submit to your insurance carrier. Many tests will be paid by your insurance provider. Prescription medications are also often covered. Supplements, even if very helpful, often are not.
Our physician fees, however, require payment in cash (or credit cards or check) at the time of service for services rendered.
Our fees are $ 350 for the first hour and $ 200 for subsequent half hour followup visits (starting Jan 1, 2013). Most folks are pretty well tuned up after 2-3 visits. Including testing, the majority of people will spend less than they do now for treatment of disease, and end up well. Insurance will pay for many tests and prescriptions. We'll help you sort that out. After the first year, most sickness visits are much reduced. Getting started is the major expense.
Couples who enroll together can be managed together. It's cheaper because you both learn together and we don't have to repeat material for each person individually. Most couples can save substantially by doing it this way.